The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
Well said OS-E!!!
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 58 mins ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Putin is invading Ukraine, and he is winning Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 4 hours ago