According to numbers produced by Colorado Secretary of State Scott Gessler, Mitt Romney has the early voting edge in the Centennial State. So far, more than 1.9 million votes have been cast; 653,450 votes from Democrats and 688,303 from Republicans. Unaffiliated voters have cast 547,437 votes. These early numbers match up with Romney's lead in Colorado heading into Election Day.
This is great news; unfortunately Obama leads in most all the other swing states early voting. I guess we will see how it all pans out in a few hours. A nail-biter for sure.
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 33 minutes ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Evan Sayet Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Mystery deepens: Missing Malaysian jet reportedly flew hundreds of miles in the wrong direction Allahpundit 3 hours ago