President Obama has been claiming while out on the campaign trail that he has created over five million jobs since being sworn into office in January 2009.
Today, we're going to adapt the chart we normally feature after each monthly employment situation report to see what the real numbers are, by age group!
Our chart below reveals what we found.
Overall, we find that there are 743,000 fewer employed teens through October 2012 as compared to January 2009, while young adults between the ages of 20 and 24 saw...
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 14 minutes ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago