Retired Adm. Mike Mullen stuck to that rule when he rolled out an independent review, led by former Ambassador Thomas Pickering, on the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. special mission in Benghazi, Libya, that led to the murder of four Americans -- Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty. "The attacks in Benghazi were security related," Mullen said, "and responsibility for the loss of life, the injuries and damage to U.S. facilities, rests completely and solely with the terrorists...
"Does the Obama administration have the grit to pursue and punish the terrorists who killed Stevens, Smith, Woods and Doherty, or do they just want this story to go away? " They want the story to go away. It is too embarrassing to expose the complete incompetence of the Obama misAdministration, including HilLIARY Clinton.
When terrorists attack Americans, Washington should always follow this simple rule: Blame the terrorists first.
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago