Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Although I believe your organization is no longer necessary and is on the balance harmful to race relations in America, I am nonetheless honored to speak to you tonight. I am honored to speak to you because I recall the days when the NAACP was committed to racial equality. I recall many fine victories during the struggle for civil rights, which was coming to a head when I was a young boy living in Mississippi. Those victories could not have been secured without a firm commitment to First Amendment principles, including the right to petition the...
The "War on Poverty" was the Progressives move to destroy the Black family. Remember, the Early Twentieth Century Progressives wanted to exterminate all Black-American. Just like Hitler wanted to exterminate the Jews. This is history Progressives don't want to be remembered. And one of the biggest racists was Woodrow Wilson.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014