Raise your hand if you're the least bit surprised. Harry Reid's Senate has perfected the art of doing nothing; from not passing budgets to not taking up President Obama's various proposals. They also do quite a bit of not debating or voting on legislation -- due to a record number of Republican filibusters, triggered by Reid's historic abuse of shutting down the amendment process. So with America on the precipice of devastating across-the-board tax...
In response to:
That's "the pride" of Nevada, Harry Reid--the leader of the most useless entity in all the federal government. The ACTUAL "do-nothing" leader of the real "do-nothing" party. Americans, your government is broke because of this man, specifically. Reid is far beyond worthless; he is a conniving, scheming weasel. (Of course, the mainstream media will continue to tag republicans with the "do-nothing" label, and the millions of ignorant lemmings in the democrat party will lap it up like hungry kittens at a milk bowl.) One more observation: changing the US Constitution to allow for the popular election of US senators was obviously a terrible idea.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 58 minutes ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago