Raise your hand if you're the least bit surprised. Harry Reid's Senate has perfected the art of doing nothing; from not passing budgets to not taking up President Obama's various proposals. They also do quite a bit of not debating or voting on legislation -- due to a record number of Republican filibusters, triggered by Reid's historic abuse of shutting down the amendment process. So with America on the precipice of devastating across-the-board tax...
In response to:
That's "the pride" of Nevada, Harry Reid--the leader of the most useless entity in all the federal government. The ACTUAL "do-nothing" leader of the real "do-nothing" party. Americans, your government is broke because of this man, specifically. Reid is far beyond worthless; he is a conniving, scheming weasel. (Of course, the mainstream media will continue to tag republicans with the "do-nothing" label, and the millions of ignorant lemmings in the democrat party will lap it up like hungry kittens at a milk bowl.) One more observation: changing the US Constitution to allow for the popular election of US senators was obviously a terrible idea.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 5 hours ago