Raise your hand if you're the least bit surprised. Harry Reid's Senate has perfected the art of doing nothing; from not passing budgets to not taking up President Obama's various proposals. They also do quite a bit of not debating or voting on legislation -- due to a record number of Republican filibusters, triggered by Reid's historic abuse of shutting down the amendment process. So with America on the precipice of devastating across-the-board tax...
In response to:
That's "the pride" of Nevada, Harry Reid--the leader of the most useless entity in all the federal government. The ACTUAL "do-nothing" leader of the real "do-nothing" party. Americans, your government is broke because of this man, specifically. Reid is far beyond worthless; he is a conniving, scheming weasel. (Of course, the mainstream media will continue to tag republicans with the "do-nothing" label, and the millions of ignorant lemmings in the democrat party will lap it up like hungry kittens at a milk bowl.) One more observation: changing the US Constitution to allow for the popular election of US senators was obviously a terrible idea.
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 41 mins ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Journalist quits Ferguson after denouncing the media’s behavior Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CNN source: Darren Wilson didn’t suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago