In response to:
Yes, Maine is another victim of the Great Massachusetts Exodus of the 1980's, brought to you by Micheal Dukakis. And you are right: the refugees brought their needy government dependency with them. It caused a short-term building boom, but destroyed the way of life in the long term. Let's ask Houston if they regret their humanitarianism in the Post-Katrina world...
- Markey: Natural gas exports, grow the economy? Pish tosh! Erika Johnsen 41 minutes ago
- CNN source: Yes, the Malaysian jet sent engine data hours after it disappeared; AP source: No, it didn’t Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Ron Paul defends Crimea’s referendum on annexation by Russia Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Old man yells at cloud Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Chris Matthews: Let’s face it, Democrats are going to lose the Senate Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Dwayne Epstein, Marc Hyden Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago