During a recent public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut about gun violence, the same hearing where the Sandy Hook father explained why his daughter is safer at home where he can protect her with firearms than at school, legal immigrant Henson Ong argued against gun control legislation being proposed in the state. Ong cited American history, the Los Angeles riots of the 1990s and tyranny overseas as examples as to why the Second Amendment is needed. He also pointed out that the United States has a long history of gun ownership ranging from high school rifle teams to hunting, yet...
- Grand Jury in Michael Brown shooting under scrutiny following tweets Jazz Shaw 25 mins ago
- Intel and military sources: We could have hit “Khorasan” in June Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sources: DOJ won’t file civil-rights charges against George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago