The gun shows I attend show me that the average price of a good semi-automatic pistol costs between $500 and $1000 apiece. And the buy-back crowd wants to pay them back for $100? Yeah...that'll work. Also, remember seeing pictures of some of a "buy-back" event. The officials were standing proudly beside a hopper filled with rusted obsolete firearms that were of no more value than a club. But at least the liberals could feeeeeeeeeeel better about having given money away on nonfunctional scrap metal that looked like guns.
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 36 mins ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago