The gun shows I attend show me that the average price of a good semi-automatic pistol costs between $500 and $1000 apiece. And the buy-back crowd wants to pay them back for $100? Yeah...that'll work. Also, remember seeing pictures of some of a "buy-back" event. The officials were standing proudly beside a hopper filled with rusted obsolete firearms that were of no more value than a club. But at least the liberals could feeeeeeeeeeel better about having given money away on nonfunctional scrap metal that looked like guns.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 8 hours ago