So 'Obama': Fair is Unfair

Drifter33 Wrote: 10 hours ago (8:21 AM)
Kirk, we would need a REAL president to do that, not a PRETEND one. It would also help to have effective congressional leaders, but we don't have that, either.
I wouldn't let him DRIVE the bus--too dangerous for the kids--let him clean the bus.
Old "School Bus" Nagin, off to join his buddies in prison.
Our pretend president should have stopped at "...I'm not interested." Oh, but that would have been hard for him--it's the TRUTH.

Tea Party: Learn From Al Gore

Drifter33 Wrote: 22 hours ago (9:04 PM)
Spot on, big_C. Cochran's camp KNEW they were losing. They KNEW it. They opted to pander to DEMOCRATS to win a republican primary, and I'm sure they will expect the republican base they just slapped to line up to vote for him in November. The 'establishment' republicans would rather lose the seat to a democrat than cede it to a conservative. Time to play hard-ball. Without the base turning out to vote, that snake Cochran will lose the general election. The seat will go to the democrats, which, as you say, will clear the way in 6 years.

Tea Party: Learn From Al Gore

Drifter33 Wrote: 22 hours ago (8:56 PM)
I haven't given a second thought to Ann Coulter since she hyperventilated over Chris Christie. I find her to be a blow-hard megalomaniac. As someone mentioned up the thread, her #1 interest is the furtherance of one Ann Coulter.

Tea Party: Learn From Al Gore

Drifter33 Wrote: 22 hours ago (8:55 PM)
(R)'s under Mitch McConnell will mean nothing. (R)'s under Ted Cruz? That's another story.

Tea Party: Learn From Al Gore

Drifter33 Wrote: 22 hours ago (8:53 PM)
Ann doesn't CARE to do the research. She's omniscient, don't you see? She KNOWS what's going on, without the research. (What a blow-hard. Much eye-rolling whenever Ann speaks. She of the Chris Christie camp. Nuff said.)

Tea Party: Learn From Al Gore

Drifter33 Wrote: 22 hours ago (8:52 PM)
There is no reasoning with the likes of Ann Coulter. She, a megalomaniac, KNOWS she is possessed of absolutely iron-clad judgment. If she thought it, it's perfect. (Oh, Ann...how did that Chris Christie endorsement work for you?)
I can solve the crisis for far less than 3.7B. I can charter a bunch of airliners and return them all to their countries of origin. Problem solved. I will even throw in a bag of peanuts and a Diet Coke enroute.