A new Washington Post poll shows a whopping 74 percent of Americans believe photo identification should be required to cast a ballot in U.S. elections.
Q: In your view, should voters in the United States be required to show official, government-issued photo identification -- such as a driver?s license -- when they cast ballots on Election Day, or shouldn't they have to do this?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 6 hours ago