Barack Obama has "already held more re-election fundraising events than every elected president since Richard Nixon combined." Yet, despite the fact that he has been campaigning almost non-stop since the 2010 election, aside from trying to steal credit from the SEALs for killing Osama Bin Laden, you very seldom hear Obama talk about his record. This is especially noteworthy because like him or hate him, Obama has passed a lot of legislation. So, if Barack Obama has such an extensive record, why is it that Republicans are the ones that are always talking about it while Obama tries to...
If Obama's policies were working, he'd be soaring in the polls--not locked neck-and-neck with Romney. Obama's one achievement (nailing UBL) was a no-brainer of a decision--it was the very minimum I expect from a president in time of war. The rest of his record is abyssmal at best, but downright destructive in the most part. Obama can't run on that record, so we're seeing a desperate man advancing an endless stream of distractions and "straw dog" arguments, instead of a confident man touting a positive record.
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Mary Katharine Ham 34 mins ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 53 mins ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: This is the man a malaise-stricken America needs right now Allahpundit 3 hours ago