We have already had a 6 trillion dollar War on Poverty but we still have poverty and always will as long as people think they can get free stuff and the broke government ends up not being able to provide it...
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago