In response to:
Moochers are not likely to be intelligent. Why? Because intelligent people have self-respect, and people with self-respect value what they earn, not what is given to them. Also, as Mr. Mitchell notes intelligent people understand that there can not be a free lunch without a cook and somebody to pay for the ingredients. This is something we Americans have understood since Jamestown -- over 150 years before we became a nation.
I have a serious question for readers. What’s worse, bailouts for government or bailouts for the private sector?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago