In response to:
Moochers are not likely to be intelligent. Why? Because intelligent people have self-respect, and people with self-respect value what they earn, not what is given to them. Also, as Mr. Mitchell notes intelligent people understand that there can not be a free lunch without a cook and somebody to pay for the ingredients. This is something we Americans have understood since Jamestown -- over 150 years before we became a nation.
I have a serious question for readers. What’s worse, bailouts for government or bailouts for the private sector?
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 43 minutes ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago