In response to:
Moochers are not likely to be intelligent. Why? Because intelligent people have self-respect, and people with self-respect value what they earn, not what is given to them. Also, as Mr. Mitchell notes intelligent people understand that there can not be a free lunch without a cook and somebody to pay for the ingredients. This is something we Americans have understood since Jamestown -- over 150 years before we became a nation.
I have a serious question for readers. What’s worse, bailouts for government or bailouts for the private sector?
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago