Special Agent Vince Cefalu has worked for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms for more than 25 years. On top of successfully placing dozens of hard criminals behind bars throughout his career, Cefalu has received promotions and consistently positive evaluations. When he started raising his voice about ATF corruption and illegal wiretapping in 2005, things changed. Tuesday evening, Cefalu was asked to meet Special Agent in Charge of the San Francisco Field Division Joseph Riehl at a Denny's Restaurant near Lake Tahoe. When he arrived, he was served termination papers in the parking lot. Classy move. The exchange was...
As always, a really class act.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 7 hours ago