Special Agent Vince Cefalu has worked for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms for more than 25 years. On top of successfully placing dozens of hard criminals behind bars throughout his career, Cefalu has received promotions and consistently positive evaluations. When he started raising his voice about ATF corruption and illegal wiretapping in 2005, things changed. Tuesday evening, Cefalu was asked to meet Special Agent in Charge of the San Francisco Field Division Joseph Riehl at a Denny's Restaurant near Lake Tahoe. When he arrived, he was served termination papers in the parking lot. Classy move. The exchange was...
As always, a really class act.
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 42 mins ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago