Many keen political observers have noticed the complete lack of a serious jobs plan, let alone an open and honest discussion about ways his administration can spur economic growth, in the president’s second inaugural address. In many respects, this comes as no surprise: the president ran a maliciously negative and unserious campaign that sought to destroy his political opponent at all costs. And it worked. But with another recession possibly on the horizon, shouldn’t this issue have been substantively addressed at some point during his somewhat lengthy remarks? The Wall Street Journal’s Stephen Moore addressed this question in a...
God, you are pathetic! Obama is no traitor, as far as hypocrite goes, he is a Politician, say one thing as a candidate, and do what the job requires. He is not the first nor will he be the last.
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago