Many keen political observers have noticed the complete lack of a serious jobs plan, let alone an open and honest discussion about ways his administration can spur economic growth, in the president’s second inaugural address. In many respects, this comes as no surprise: the president ran a maliciously negative and unserious campaign that sought to destroy his political opponent at all costs. And it worked. But with another recession possibly on the horizon, shouldn’t this issue have been substantively addressed at some point during his somewhat lengthy remarks? The Wall Street Journal’s Stephen Moore addressed this question in a...
Screw you, you racist POS! Obama is clearly not a communist nor a dictator! The president is? not Muslim. Obama a Marxist? Communist? LOL!!! Wow! you guys are so brainwashed it isn't even believable... Sorry toots, not only do I have a decent job I'm solidly in the middle class, and get to see things from both angles. I survived Reagan, the Bush's, and Clinton. Nothing Obama has done, has come close to destroying me or mine.
- Video: Mystery of Flight 370 deepens Ed Morrissey 33 minutes ago
- Gates: Crimea is gone Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago