“Thousands of teachers and educators will be laid off, tens of thousands of parents will have to deal with finding child care for their children, hundreds of thousands of Americans will lose access to primary care and preventive care like flu vaccinations and cancer screenings,” Obama warned. “Companies are preparing layoff notices, families are preparing to cut back on...
In response to:
He is NOTHING like hitler. I don't see him opening up gas chambers and throwing all of the illegal aliens into them. He has a flawed means of leading our country that I disagree with, but comparing to hitler is a bit radical wouldn't you say? It’s offical: its pretty clear that racism is rampant in the GOP. And I think it always was. It just took a Black man becoming president to bring it back to the surface. Anyone who calls Obama a fraud and a POS is without doubt a disgusting racist, bigoted piece of #$%$, and That’s a fact. But you're a disgrace to your country.
President Obama urged the nation's governors to put pressure on congressional Republicans to reach an agreement to avoid big spending cuts due to take effect at the end of the week, during his meeting with the National Governors Association (NGA) Monday.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 54 mins ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago