Judicial Watch, an organization dedicated to fighting government corruption, has uncovered more than 200 documents that show the Obama administration gave Hollywood filmmakers major access to people and departments vital to national security and close to the Osama bin Laden raid. Director Kathryn Bigelow met with the Department of Defense and the CIA to discuss a new film about the Osama bin Laden raid, which is scheduled to be released sometime this election year. The documents also show Bigelow was given access to a top secret SEAL Team 6 commander. Here are some of the highlights from the...
all I have to say is in this link... http://picpaste.com/1234Policy-bV3OmX5T.jpg
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago