Judicial Watch, an organization dedicated to fighting government corruption, has uncovered more than 200 documents that show the Obama administration gave Hollywood filmmakers major access to people and departments vital to national security and close to the Osama bin Laden raid. Director Kathryn Bigelow met with the Department of Defense and the CIA to discuss a new film about the Osama bin Laden raid, which is scheduled to be released sometime this election year. The documents also show Bigelow was given access to a top secret SEAL Team 6 commander. Here are some of the highlights from the...
all I have to say is in this link... http://picpaste.com/1234Policy-bV3OmX5T.jpg
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 53 minutes ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 12 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago