House Republicans are getting ready for the battle to November and are finding ways to get House Leadership, in particular Speaker John Boehner, into fighting mode for the months ahead. Boehner is being pushed to take bolder steps toward advancing a conservative agenda and holding Attorney General Eric Holder accountable for deliberately failing to comply with a subpoena from the House Oversight Committee regarding Operation Fast and Furious. Boehner has been balking at moving forward with contempt charges for Holder, leaving members of the Oversight Committee frustrated after more than a year of investigation into the lethal scandal. More...
If Boehner manned up the way he tanned up. Holder would have been long gone. What a typical useless republican. The only people they go after are other republicans for 40 year old speeding tickets in order to ingratiate themselves with their political enemies, who then take their heads off in thanks..
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 41 mins ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Question for new “View” co-host Nicolle Wallace: When did you just want to pop Palin? Allahpundit 4 hours ago