I've been writing for years about the odd history of anti-immigration groups -- and they are anti-immigration, not just anti-illegal immigration. Groups like the Federation for American Immigration Reform, the Center for Immigration Studies, NumbersUSA, and others have little in common with conservatives. Now, a new and comprehensive analysis of these organizations details why conservatives should be...
Linda's a citizen of the USA, and anybody who wants her "deported" from her own country is acting the racist way. Which is OK by me. I'm delighted when racists give themselves away. It shows us how stupid they are.
As conservatives debate what to do about immigration reform in the wake of the GOP's disastrous showing among Hispanic voters in the 2012 presidential election, they might consider that the groups they've allied themselves with to date are strange bedfellows.
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 32 minutes ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago