I've been writing for years about the odd history of anti-immigration groups -- and they are anti-immigration, not just anti-illegal immigration. Groups like the Federation for American Immigration Reform, the Center for Immigration Studies, NumbersUSA, and others have little in common with conservatives. Now, a new and comprehensive analysis of these organizations details why conservatives should be...
Linda's a citizen of the USA, and anybody who wants her "deported" from her own country is acting the racist way. Which is OK by me. I'm delighted when racists give themselves away. It shows us how stupid they are.
As conservatives debate what to do about immigration reform in the wake of the GOP's disastrous showing among Hispanic voters in the 2012 presidential election, they might consider that the groups they've allied themselves with to date are strange bedfellows.
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 2 hours ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago