I've been writing for years about the odd history of anti-immigration groups -- and they are anti-immigration, not just anti-illegal immigration. Groups like the Federation for American Immigration Reform, the Center for Immigration Studies, NumbersUSA, and others have little in common with conservatives. Now, a new and comprehensive analysis of these organizations details why conservatives should be...
Linda's a citizen of the USA, and anybody who wants her "deported" from her own country is acting the racist way. Which is OK by me. I'm delighted when racists give themselves away. It shows us how stupid they are.
As conservatives debate what to do about immigration reform in the wake of the GOP's disastrous showing among Hispanic voters in the 2012 presidential election, they might consider that the groups they've allied themselves with to date are strange bedfellows.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 19 hours ago