I've been writing for years about the odd history of anti-immigration groups -- and they are anti-immigration, not just anti-illegal immigration. Groups like the Federation for American Immigration Reform, the Center for Immigration Studies, NumbersUSA, and others have little in common with conservatives. Now, a new and comprehensive analysis of these organizations details why conservatives should be...
Ms Chavez is an American citizen whose New Mexico ancestors were in Santa Fe before the birth of George Washington. Linda was employed in the Ronald Reagan administration.
As conservatives debate what to do about immigration reform in the wake of the GOP's disastrous showing among Hispanic voters in the 2012 presidential election, they might consider that the groups they've allied themselves with to date are strange bedfellows.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Video: Does watching NFL games make you an ‘enabler’ of domestic violence? Guy Benson 14 hours ago
- Video: Remy solves “the ISIS crisis” as only he can Allahpundit 14 hours ago