But there are those people who hate the Catholic Church, and they are ecstatic. Take documentary filmmaker Alex Gibney, a man who clearly thinks he is holier than the Pope. He told the Daily Beast that Benedict is a "criminal." This helps explain why he's made a documentary for HBO, the home...
I haven't scorned them because thy're liberals. They are dishonest; that's my reason. ALL Democrats deep down have been DISHONEST. Then they go round castigating others for not letting themselves get soaked. It was crystal clear in November the lapdog let media is disgraceful and dishonest. And who was it dumped every day on Catholics, during the abuse scandal but that media? But here you are; siding with the lapdogs. Shows what your word is worth.
Pope Benedict XVI shocked the world on Monday morning by announcing he would resign at the end of February. For Catholics, there was sorrow and there was gratitude for a Holy Father who taught with such distinction and worked with such care to safeguard the church's theological traditions.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Report: There’s a nasty bit of the budget deal that makes tax hikes easier to pass Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- George W. sends letter of support to Alabama kicker after Iron Bowl Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Report: Top “moderate” U.S.-backed Syrian rebel general chased out of the country by jihadis Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Rand Paul: This “backwards,” “status quo” budget plan stinks, and stinks badly. Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- RNC’s plan for 2016: Fewer debates, later primaries, and a convention in June Allahpundit 9 hours ago