But there are those people who hate the Catholic Church, and they are ecstatic. Take documentary filmmaker Alex Gibney, a man who clearly thinks he is holier than the Pope. He told the Daily Beast that Benedict is a "criminal." This helps explain why he's made a documentary for HBO, the home...
In Kagemusha, the prisoner laughs at his betters, saying: "Haha! You will condemn me for stealing coins? You steal whole domains! Who condemns you?" I'd like to see HBO film a revealing show about abortion on demand. America's unholy commonplace scandal with its priesthood and celebrants in the shameless Democrat Party. A truckload of bishops and clergy took advantage of altar boys. Who takes advantage of the most defenseless victims on earth? Their own mothers and putative physicians. Are we to blame American motherhood en masse for what a small number does to their own babies? And does HBO give a straw?
Pope Benedict XVI shocked the world on Monday morning by announcing he would resign at the end of February. For Catholics, there was sorrow and there was gratitude for a Holy Father who taught with such distinction and worked with such care to safeguard the church's theological traditions.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 4 hours ago