This is why it seems so hard to reflect that vision of patience when black-hearted "artists" practice character assassination on the Blessed Virgin...
"A hollow victory; you can have it. Meaning, you spotted 88 references in the Bible. That didn't make YOU one of Christ's saints, Pecksniff. On the contrary; youa and your free lance Christians are "separated brethren" of real saints; CATHOLICS! You eschew for now the full doctrine of christ's church. You are unapostolic, a fact impossible for you to deny. If you're without apostolic doctrine; TRUTH as Catholics know it; how have you retained any indwelling of the Holy Spirit? No one guarded you from error! YOU, particularly, serve the devil. This is evidenced here in this thread. All your posts have denied parts of the Gospel. That means the devil orders you !
A Christian can be crushed gazing at the picture of Mary standing at the foot of the cross, watching her beloved son suffocate and die. But in that vision, she stands there for hours, patiently enduring her suffering. For two millennia, she has been a role model for Christians, a woman who practiced obedience in the most difficult of human circumstances, with fervent hope for what this sacrifice will offer all mankind as it struggles with sin.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014