This is why it seems so hard to reflect that vision of patience when black-hearted "artists" practice character assassination on the Blessed Virgin...
I must be going to bed in a few minutes. Since this has been a huge thread of support for the Virgin Mary; I've truly loved every minute. She is deserving of mine and every Christian's love and devotion. I enjoyed setting Rich D. onto the pointy obelisk to squeal. He must beg God's mercy for scoffing at the Virgin Mary. He is up on it now, I assume. Where he belongs. Ciao, Rich!
A Christian can be crushed gazing at the picture of Mary standing at the foot of the cross, watching her beloved son suffocate and die. But in that vision, she stands there for hours, patiently enduring her suffering. For two millennia, she has been a role model for Christians, a woman who practiced obedience in the most difficult of human circumstances, with fervent hope for what this sacrifice will offer all mankind as it struggles with sin.
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 37 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- In two New York districts, two trouncings to warm your heart Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- TSA confiscates a toy ray-gun belt buckle. Because security. Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Oh my: Plurality of Republicans think Mitt Romney should run for president Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: 10 hours of catcalls in New York Allahpundit 12 hours ago