This is why it seems so hard to reflect that vision of patience when black-hearted "artists" practice character assassination on the Blessed Virgin...
Devil's helper says: "you are a fool because you insult everybody who disagrees with you and call Christians false. That is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit." I call you an UNFAITHFUL Christian. That isn't blasphemy in the Holy Spirit's eyes. It's TRUTH; He is the spirit of TRUTH. Not because you "disagree with me." I'm nobody; another sinner. But NOT a fool. I've easily swamped your bloated unfaithful ego. You disagree with the Word of the Holy Spirit indwelling His Holy Church. And of course you feel I've insulted you. You're full of false pride; exactly like your master the devil.
A Christian can be crushed gazing at the picture of Mary standing at the foot of the cross, watching her beloved son suffocate and die. But in that vision, she stands there for hours, patiently enduring her suffering. For two millennia, she has been a role model for Christians, a woman who practiced obedience in the most difficult of human circumstances, with fervent hope for what this sacrifice will offer all mankind as it struggles with sin.
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago