This is why it seems so hard to reflect that vision of patience when black-hearted "artists" practice character assassination on the Blessed Virgin...
Luther had no Christian faith. His "advice" was heretical and he caused division. Mary has never been worshiped and yet deserves the deep veneration of every Christian. She is the mother of God. She is Blessed among women, ALL women. Only Jesus Christ on earth surpasses Mary in holiness. The devil hates her and whoever doesn't honor and love Mary serves the devil.
A Christian can be crushed gazing at the picture of Mary standing at the foot of the cross, watching her beloved son suffocate and die. But in that vision, she stands there for hours, patiently enduring her suffering. For two millennia, she has been a role model for Christians, a woman who practiced obedience in the most difficult of human circumstances, with fervent hope for what this sacrifice will offer all mankind as it struggles with sin.
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Dwayne Epstein, Marc Hyden Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Pope Francis: One year later Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- Stupak: I got double-crossed on the contraception mandate Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- MNSure asks for additional $12.5 million to fix website and call center Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Federal committee devising new dietary guidelines based on… climate change Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- National Journal: Loss in HHS contraception mandate case would “restrict access” for women Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago