This is why it seems so hard to reflect that vision of patience when black-hearted "artists" practice character assassination on the Blessed Virgin...
Don't be ridiculous, Rich. I'm not consumed, except with my zeal for God's glory. For his truth. And I never lie. I speak just as John the Baptist spoke denouncing evil. And in plain adoration of the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world. YOU, OTOH; are consumed with dishonoring the Holy Virgin; and accusing her of "carnal thought." That horrid and shameful charge will damn you on the last day if you don't confess and do penance. Jesus will NOT forgive it otherwise.
A Christian can be crushed gazing at the picture of Mary standing at the foot of the cross, watching her beloved son suffocate and die. But in that vision, she stands there for hours, patiently enduring her suffering. For two millennia, she has been a role model for Christians, a woman who practiced obedience in the most difficult of human circumstances, with fervent hope for what this sacrifice will offer all mankind as it struggles with sin.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 12 hours ago