This is why it seems so hard to reflect that vision of patience when black-hearted "artists" practice character assassination on the Blessed Virgin...
Maybe you think so. I see clearly he has served only the devil here; never the true faith. If you perceive in the Bible a reason to discredit the mother of God counter to everything revealed; you hear the devil. The devil WANTS us deceived, Cleo; as FAR from God's truth as possible. And he HAS servants who deceive the faithful. Rich D. is one. Furthermore, Satan hates the Virgin Mary, and hates the Holy Bible! He wants it distorted away from truth; and bowdlerized in every possible way. Which is left to men like Rich D. They are servants of the devil.
A Christian can be crushed gazing at the picture of Mary standing at the foot of the cross, watching her beloved son suffocate and die. But in that vision, she stands there for hours, patiently enduring her suffering. For two millennia, she has been a role model for Christians, a woman who practiced obedience in the most difficult of human circumstances, with fervent hope for what this sacrifice will offer all mankind as it struggles with sin.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 4 hours ago