In my young adult life; I was a gambler. One good friend of mine was Junior; in San Diego; a black man. Just the most loveable guy. We pooled our change; at the greyhound races in Tijuana. To buy us a bottle of tequila to share. With a lime to squeeze! Yummy! Junior was a great guy. Nothing ever upset him. We'd drink tequila up in the grandstand and suck the lime! Playing the greyhounds. Race never came between us. How could it? I asked once: What's your actual name, Junior? He answered me, "Junior." You had to love the man.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago