Because real blacks are all liberal Democrats.
In response to:
No Supreme Court Justice is seated to represent a single group. If Clarence Thomas had that for a mission he couldn't judge any case impartially. What he is there for is the Law. He judges the true or false in American justice. Perhaps not always efficiently; but he has the US Constitution to guide his performance. AND, for Perry's information, he has the office of Supreme Court Justice for life. Isn't that grand? No one can disqualify him for his color. That ought to comfort a black person.
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 50 mins ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago