Because real blacks are all liberal Democrats.
In response to:
No Supreme Court Justice is seated to represent a single group. If Clarence Thomas had that for a mission he couldn't judge any case impartially. What he is there for is the Law. He judges the true or false in American justice. Perhaps not always efficiently; but he has the US Constitution to guide his performance. AND, for Perry's information, he has the office of Supreme Court Justice for life. Isn't that grand? No one can disqualify him for his color. That ought to comfort a black person.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 11 hours ago