Because real blacks are all liberal Democrats.
In response to:
No Supreme Court Justice is seated to represent a single group. If Clarence Thomas had that for a mission he couldn't judge any case impartially. What he is there for is the Law. He judges the true or false in American justice. Perhaps not always efficiently; but he has the US Constitution to guide his performance. AND, for Perry's information, he has the office of Supreme Court Justice for life. Isn't that grand? No one can disqualify him for his color. That ought to comfort a black person.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 15 hours ago