The only part of Ben Shapiro's excellent defense of our 2nd amendment that fell short is permitting Morgan's false premise; that we are "afraid" of government tyranny. So America must be armed because we fear the government. Arms in the citizen's legal possession are only a deterrent against tyrannical government. We aren't armed to fight the government. The US government isn't challenged by its armed citizens. It must accept the rights of citizens to possess this deterrent against tyrants. With no arms, there would be no deterrent. We would be at the mercy of some Hitler clone sooner than anyone suspects.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago