If Rush Limbaugh, Karl Rove, Dick Morris, Michael Barone and others are right and Mitt Romney is our next president, we moral conservatives cannot take our foot off the gas. We cannot let up in our advocacy for life and family. We cannot relax or shift into neutral as if some great victory has already been won. To do so would be to make a fatal mistake, and four years from now we will be kicking ourselves again, vowing once more not to sell our souls to the Republican Party, claiming that this time we have learned our lesson, only to...
In fact, you insist on a right that wasn't given us. WE don't define real marriage, If we did, you could marry your fist; which after all has given you hours of pleasure. Marriage is a vow, taken before God by spouses --one from each gender. We don't have the right to define other kinds of commitment as genuine marriage "for ourselves."
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 4 minutes ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 7 hours ago