An obligatory follow-up to last night's post on Gallup's tracking numbers: Within hours of that Romney-friendly poll making headlines, CNN put out its own survey showing The One up by nine points. No partisan sample breakdown was made available to the public, though, and Allahpundit unearths a few red flags (fourteen percent of self-identified Tea Partiers are leaning towards Obama, CNN? Really?) But wait! Here comes Rasmussen, chasing its eye-opening Congressional ballot tracker with an encore survey showing Mitt...
[No, teally, it is. Don't like what a company is doing or selling? Don't buy there.] Except when you have no choice like energy. Or health care/insurance. And in the real world, doing business like this would require you to invest a great deal of time researching every company you buy a product from, a luxury most people do not have or will not engage in. You can be a horrible corporation doing horrid things and engaging in awful business and ethics practices, and still be doing quite well for yourself. And that's not even touching on the self-centered mindset whereby employees will do what is best for them even at the expense of the company that employs them knowing that they'll be able to cash out and/or find another job long befor
- N. Korea launches short range rocket for second day Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Film review: Star Trek: Into Darkness Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Has the Syrian civil war fallen victim to media fatigue? Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Oddly, the IRS didn’t seem interested in large 501s Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago