1) Mitt is from a blue state and understands how to work with the other party: Mitt Romney spent four years as governor of Massachusetts, which is one of the bluest blue states. In fact, as Romney has noted many times, his legislature was 87% Democrats and yet, he still...
John, I am as conservative and i doubt you are. Mitt Romneys record as a Governor is eons better than Ronald Reagans. I am still scratching my head how you even get to get anything published. I could list many of the ideas and voting records of Newt Gingrich and show how he is very big government. The same with Rick Perry. At the same time I can show you 844 vetoes which is the same as a vote, made by Mitt Romney. All conservative. He downsized Government, balanced a budget and took a liberal state with a liberal legislature from 50th in unemployment to 11th. How do you miss that unless you are having your own agenda? He is for drilling in America. He is against federal mandatesd for healthcare and always has been.
There are fourteen days left until the election and the few people who haven't made up their minds yet are independent voters. So, rather than preaching to the choir, it seems like a good time to explain to those remaining undecided voters why Mitt Romney should be their choice.
- Joe Biden 2012: Can you believe Mitt Romney wants to hit Syria? Allahpundit 30 mins ago
- Rally point: Should Obama start talking about combat forces now? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- International community concerned America violating international law by striking Syria? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Jihadi social media: Khorasan Group leader Muhsin al-Fadhli killed in U.S. airstrikes in Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NYT: On second thought, Bush did pull together a coalition on Iraq Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- U.S. had Assad’s cooperation during strikes on targets in Syria Noah Rothman 3 hours ago