This culture of rudeness has deeply impacted the workplace environment. Too many Americans cannot hold jobs because both employers and employees refuse to behave civilly towards each other. There is less forgiveness and there are fewer efforts being made to solve...
In response to:
"As rudeness becomes increasingly common in our culture, Americans are finding it more difficult to work with each other." Along this vein I would urge everyone to read C. S. Lewis's "The Great Divorce." Excellent analogy of our society as it has become.
As rudeness is becoming increasingly common in our culture, Americans are finding it more difficult to work with each other. Far too many people now lack morals and manners. The U.S. has become a materialistic culture full of self-interest and lacking in respect for humanity. The outward manifestation of this is an inability to get along with others.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 9 hours ago