In response to:
I listened to two Egyptian Christians interviewed on the radio. They both said islamic extremism was a misnomer. If you are a believer in the Koran as it is taught, by default you are extreme. Only those that follow islam as they see fit and are not particularly reliious couldnbe considered moderate. They said probably 90% of the followers of islam were at minimum sympathetic to jihad.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 11 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago