In response to:
I listened to two Egyptian Christians interviewed on the radio. They both said islamic extremism was a misnomer. If you are a believer in the Koran as it is taught, by default you are extreme. Only those that follow islam as they see fit and are not particularly reliious couldnbe considered moderate. They said probably 90% of the followers of islam were at minimum sympathetic to jihad.
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 22 minutes ago
- Rand Paul: I think Republicans may have over-emphasized voter fraud Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Fatah, Hamas announce reconciliation pact, new elections Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Just a reminder: Lindsey Graham’s probably going to get reelected Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Tom Steyer: I am absolutely nothing at all like the Koch brothers Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Video: AFP launches ObamaCare attacks on four vulnerable Senate Dems Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago