In response to:
I listened to two Egyptian Christians interviewed on the radio. They both said islamic extremism was a misnomer. If you are a believer in the Koran as it is taught, by default you are extreme. Only those that follow islam as they see fit and are not particularly reliious couldnbe considered moderate. They said probably 90% of the followers of islam were at minimum sympathetic to jihad.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago