The Federal Bureau of Investigation just held a press conference at which they released a series of photos of two young men they're identifying as "persons of interest" in this week's deadly bombings at the Boston Marathon. The potential suspects appear to be in their twenties. Some people are describing them as caucasian; I would call them light-skinned. They could be radical Islamists. They might be domestic terrorists. The one with the backwards cap almost looks like a frat boy. I'm interested in the decals on both hats, which could be significant clues if identified. The FBI's website is...
I see a pattern of lefties here!
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis Allahpundit 34 minutes ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Crimea parliament to declare independence after annexation referendum Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago