What is it with the "mainstream" media flat out ignoring scandals that involve the cold blooded murders of Americans? The same Americans who defended the right for the press to do their job by protecting the First Amendment and freedom in the first place? Not to mention, the so-called government watchdogs known as the lapdog media, are refusing to expose why dead Americans were left out to dry by the Obama administration. First, it was Operation Fast and Furious, where the Obama administration was literally arming the enemy and as a consequence, former Marine and Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry...
@Dagnabbit: Yes, trivialize the murder of our ambassador as nothing to report. Equivalent to trying to sweep the dirt under the rug. "Nothing to see here, move along".
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 8 hours ago