Why? Just because she proud she qualified for it? Georgia is a "shall issue" state. Criteria for issuance of a license include proof of residency within the state, a minimum age of 21, fingerprints for a criminal check and background check, no record of mental illness or adjudication of mental defect by a court, payment of a $75 dollar fee, and a self-addressed stamped envelope to mail the permit to you. Oh, and it's only good for 5 years, at which point you have to do it all over again. She has a right to be proud of it. And publishing it on Facebook means that anyone who may harbor ill intent against her is going to think twice because she just might be armed whenever they try to confront her with violent intent. I don't know, but Georgia may require a concealed permit just to carry a loaded weapon in your car like New Hampshire does. An unloaded gun isn't much good for anything.
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 24 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago