Well, Janina Dallas and the Augusta Georgia police just violated Tanya Mount's 1st, 2nd, possibly 5th and 6th Amendment rights, not to mention Article IV, Section 2.1. I hope they all lose their jobs and she sues them into penury.
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Marquette poll: Walker now leads outside the margin of error, tops 50 percent support Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- The new New Math: Byzantine subtraction in Common Core Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Wow: WH says it learned about the Secret Service’s security breach in the CDC elevator … yesterday Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 4 hours ago