I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
Jesus wasn't born in December. Christianity celebrates Jesus' birth in December because they deliberately decided to coopt pagan Winter Solstice festivals. Which is probably why Jesus is only a very small reason for the season; and gift getting and capitalism reign supreme. The reality is that the spirit of giving should be alive throughout the year, not any particular time. And the arrival of Jesus we should pay the most attention to, is his resurrection, not his birth.
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 20 mins ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 3 hours ago