In response to:
You are personally responsible for the accuracy and payment of your yearly income tax. There are 4 million words in the tax code; which means it is physically impossible to know it all. Which also means that it is not reasonable to expect any tax payer to properly do their taxes. That there are specialist services (HR Block, Turbo Tax, etc) to help or do those taxes for you is irrelevant. The entire tax code is unfair, and the IRS, Congress, and the Supreme Court are all criminally negligent in causing the problem and failing to fix it. The broken tax code cause more damage to American lives than any number of mass murders.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 12 hours ago