What ought to amaze us is how many times Western and especially U.S. diplomats have gone to the Arab-Muslim well, believing they will find something different at the bottom. Egypt, Hamas and even Iran string us along like a cad with a bevy of women in his orbit...
Ah, Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood. Well on the way to turning Egypt's Arab Spring into the beginning of a new totalitarian, Islamic fundamentalist hell.
The diplomatic hosannas for Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi following his brokering of the recent ceasefire between Hamas and Israel were still being heard even as the former head of the Muslim Brotherhood started behaving like a pharaoh. Morsi "temporarily" seized new powers that, among other things, forbid judicial review of his policies.
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 9 minutes ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 56 minutes ago
- WaPo/ABC poll shows Obama underwater on Ukraine crisis, Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Feinstein: CIA snooped on secure Congressional network Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Special election in FL-13 today: Jolly vs Sink Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago