There were many factors that hurt Mitt Romney and favored Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election. The Democrats portrayed Romney in the worst light possible; as a wealthy, out of touch millionaire who wanted to return women to the 1800's. The left wing media predictably did everything it could to perpetuate that false caricature. Obama's race was an advantage; voters of all persuasions, particularly minorities, still cannot get over the allure of the first black president. The 47% of Americans on welfare were predisposed to vote for the food stamp president over Romney, wanting the free goodies to keep...
In response to:
Don't forget the massive opportunity for double voting by the college age crowd. Idiot judge in New Hampshire ruled that out of state college students could vote as residents of New Hampshire. No means of preventing them from also absentee voting in their home states. Since the college clowns overwhelmingly support Obama, it's easy to see where that goes.
- New study shows casual pot use connected to brain abnormalities Ed Morrissey 9 minutes ago
- Minnesota to outsource ObamaCare exchange management to private sector Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- Kansas Dems reportedly trying to recruit … Kathleen Sebelius for Senate Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Lerner, DoJ discussed criminal prosecution of tax-exempt applicants Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Ukrainian forces advancing in east as showdown nears Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Detroit cuts deal with retired first responders on pensions Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago