Williams, in a Wall Street Journal piece called "Race and the Gun Debate," writes: "Gun-related violence and murders are concentrated among blacks and Latinos in big cities. Murders with guns are the No. 1 cause of death for African-American men between the ages of 15 and 34. But talking about race in the context of guns...
You want to help the poor? Stop regulating everything they need to do to pull themselves out of it. Overregulation of small & medium businesses, overregulation environmentally, overregulation of building codes all provide insurmountable walls against the poor having any bootstraps to pull themselves up by.
My latest book, "Dear Father, Dear Son," focuses on the importance of fathers -- and the increasing number of children who grow up in homes without one. Fox's Juan Williams understands this -- sort of. He gets the "what," but not the "why."
- House GOP abandons border crisis bill, can’t find 218 votes Allahpundit 8 minutes ago
- ObamaCare caused some premiums to nearly double in California Ed Morrissey 48 minutes ago
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Is Hamas calling it quits? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 3 hours ago