Williams, in a Wall Street Journal piece called "Race and the Gun Debate," writes: "Gun-related violence and murders are concentrated among blacks and Latinos in big cities. Murders with guns are the No. 1 cause of death for African-American men between the ages of 15 and 34. But talking about race in the context of guns...
You want to help the poor? Stop regulating everything they need to do to pull themselves out of it. Overregulation of small & medium businesses, overregulation environmentally, overregulation of building codes all provide insurmountable walls against the poor having any bootstraps to pull themselves up by.
My latest book, "Dear Father, Dear Son," focuses on the importance of fathers -- and the increasing number of children who grow up in homes without one. Fox's Juan Williams understands this -- sort of. He gets the "what," but not the "why."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 9 hours ago