In a pure cash economy, having too much is a problem because it imposes physical restraints on wealth exchanges. We are not in a pure cash economy. We are in a digital economy where the money supply can be instantly changed with the wave of the Feds Magic Wand, usually causing instant devaluation of any cash in hand.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago