In a pure cash economy, having too much is a problem because it imposes physical restraints on wealth exchanges. We are not in a pure cash economy. We are in a digital economy where the money supply can be instantly changed with the wave of the Feds Magic Wand, usually causing instant devaluation of any cash in hand.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 28 minutes ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Rebound: Q2 GDP hits 4% Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago