In a pure cash economy, having too much is a problem because it imposes physical restraints on wealth exchanges. We are not in a pure cash economy. We are in a digital economy where the money supply can be instantly changed with the wave of the Feds Magic Wand, usually causing instant devaluation of any cash in hand.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago