In a pure cash economy, having too much is a problem because it imposes physical restraints on wealth exchanges. We are not in a pure cash economy. We are in a digital economy where the money supply can be instantly changed with the wave of the Feds Magic Wand, usually causing instant devaluation of any cash in hand.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 8 hours ago