As usual, B Hussein Obama is lying his backside off. Worst President Ever. The FACT is that these plans are, or were, NOT substandard. They were what consumers WANTED at a price they could AFFORD. The PPACA does not provide them with what consumers want, and it is not affordable. In fact, the PPACA is EXACTLY the same concept as computer junk programs bundled with new systems; throw a pile of junk that nobody wants, that slows things down, that makes it harder to secure and manage your system, just so someone can make more money off you. It's unethical and unprofessional conduct for computer manufacturers, it's unethical and unprofessional conduct for our government. Thanks for nothing Democrats.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014