WASHINGTON -- A couple of weeks ago, I elaborated on how Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid had at the time failed for three straight years to write up a budget in the Senate, thereby breaking the law three -- now four -- years running. I said that he should write up a budget in part to inform the citizenry how their tax dollars were being spent. How much was going to the Pentagon and our nation's security? How much was going into green fantasies like Solyndra and payoffs to the Democratic Party's friends. That would be friendly fascism, the left's...
Sorry, but when you have a budget in the billions, excuse me, you don't have a budget for the billions you're spending, that's not just a felony, it's a high crime, treasonous, and an act of sabotage against the country. The penalty is, and must be, death. If an angry mob descended on the Capital, hauled Reid out and hung him by the neck from a lamp post, I wouldn't shed a tear. I'd say, it's about damn time.
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 18 mins ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 57 mins ago
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago